Job Title: Landscaper Supervisor
Salary: £25,000 to £32,000 plus overtime (based on applicant’s skills, qualifications, and experience)
Hours: Minimum basic hours 47.5 Hours per week
Location: Denham, Middlesex, UB9 4HD
We are looking for a Landscape Supervisor to lead one of our installation teams installing semi-mature trees and soft landscaping projects on both commercial and domestic sites, working for both our private and trade clients as part of our Supply, Plant and Warranty service.
You will need the experience and leadership skills to ensure that your work is undertaken correctly and efficiently in accordance with the company’s Quality Procedures and with due recognition of accepted HSAW practices, managing the safe handling of the Company’s stock at all times. Your leadership skills will motivate your team, set the standard for appearance and work ethic on site to ensure our reputation for excellent customer satisfaction is maintained.
Referring to design drawings and visuals, you will need to be able to set out on the site accurately and oversee budgets for time and materials. You will need good communication skills to liaise with the project team and the client at times and document any variations agree on a site. Sites will be both commercial and domestic covering all aspects of hard and soft landscaping, working with other specialists when the project requires.
- A minimum of 2-3 Landscape experience (soft and hard).
- Be prepared to be flexible with daily start and end times
- During peak business times (February to August), be prepared to work paid extra hours (evenings & weekends)
- Physically fit, strong and a liking for working in the outdoors.
- Good knowledge of a range of trees, shrubs and herbaceous plants (name, soil requirements and pruning needs).
- A qualification allied to landscaping
- A minimum of 2-3 Landscape experience (soft and hard)
- Supervisory training and experience
- A good degree of literacy and numeracy
- License holder for landscape machine/s
- Driving license
- Excellent Health and Safety Awareness
- Clean Driving License
All applicants must have valid references and proof of Eligibility to work in the UK. Once we have received your completed application, this will be reviewed against set criteria for the role. Unsuccessful candidates should receive an email to inform them that they have not been shortlisted on this occasion, however, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks please assume on this occasion that unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful.